Photo Remote Alternatives
A DSLR camera remote control open source software Features:
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on.
- - digiCamControl is the most popular Windows alternative to Photo Remote.
- - digiCamControl is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Photo Remote.
Entangle provides a graphical interface for “tethered shooting”, aka taking photographs with a digital camera completely controlled from the computer.
- - Entangle is the most popular Linux alternative to Photo Remote.
qStopMotion is a free application for creating stop-motion animation movies. The users will be able to create stop-motions from pictures imported from a camera or from the harddrive and export the animation to different video formats such as mpeg or avi.
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your PC, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.
- - CaptureGRID is the most popular Mac alternative to Photo Remote.
- - CaptureGRID is the most popular commercial alternative to Photo Remote.
qDslrDashboard is a cross platform application for controlling Nikon, Canon and Sony cameras. It uses the PTP and PTP/IP protocol to communicate with the connected DSLR camera. Currently qDslrDashboard is available for Android, iOS, Linux, OSX and Windows platforms.
- - qDslrDashboard is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Photo Remote.
Stop Motion Capture animates a video from single frames. It uses your digi cam to capture these photos. Furthermore it contains various technologies, such as onion skin, bluescreen or export.
a Canon EOS class remote control utility which is able to remote control 350D, 300D, 30D, 20D and 5D. It is possible to control more of such cameras in the same time up to six cameras attached. Multican allows scripted remote control of multiple cameras.
Breeze Systems - Digital Photography Software Tools Products, Remote Capture, Editing, Organizing For controlling Canon EOS digital SLRs from a Windows PC including the following recent models: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, Canon EOS 1D Mark III, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EOS 50D...
gPhoto2 is a free, redistributable, ready to use set of digital camera software applications for Unix-like systems, written by a whole team of dedicated volunteers around the world. It supports more than 1400 cameras