What is Phantom?
The Phantom protocol is a system for decentralized anonymization of generic network traffic. It has been designed with the following main goals in mind:
- Completely decentralized.
- Maximum resistance against all kinds of DoS attacks.
- Theoretically secure anonymization.
- Theoretically secure end-to-end transport encryption.
- Completely (virtually) isolated from the "normal" Internet.
- Maximum protection against identification of protocol usage through traffic analysis.
- Capable of handling larger data volumes, with acceptable throughput.
- Generic and well-abstracted design, compatible with all new and existing network enabled software.
Show full description ▾
No more updates on their website since 2011.
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesSecurity & Privacy • File Sharing • Network & Admin
No screenshots yet