Compact and fast loading PDF viewer and editor.
- - PDF-XChange Editor is the most popular Windows alternative to PDFTools.
- - PDF-XChange Editor is the most popular free alternative to PDFTools.
PDF-XChange Editor Features
Make your job easier with Adobe Acrobat DC, the trusted PDF creator. Use Acrobat to convert, edit, and sign PDF files at your desk or on the go.
- - Adobe Acrobat DC is the most popular Web-based & Mac alternative to PDFTools.
- - Adobe Acrobat DC is the most popular commercial alternative to PDFTools.
Adobe Acrobat DC Features
Free and open source desktop application to split, merge, extract pages, rotate and mix PDF files.
- - PDFsam is the most popular Linux alternative to PDFTools.
- - PDFsam is the most popular Open Source alternative to PDFTools.
Master PDF Editor is complete solution for editing PDF and XPS files. You can insert, edit, remove, copy, add images or graphics. Export, import, remove and change page layouts. Also Master PDF Editor provides full functionality for changing PDF information, including author...
Master PDF Editor Features
Create, Convert, Review and Edit PDF Documents on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Qoppa PDF Studio Features
Nitro Pro gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files. It's simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use — so you can work more productively, your way.
Nitro PDF Pro Features
PDFTK Builder is a free graphical interface to for PDFtk, making it much easier to use. It is a easy to use tool to collate (merge), split, encrypt, decrypt, stamp and rotate (only 90°, 180° or 270°) pdf documents.
PDFTK Builder Features
Merge, split, rotate, crop and rearrange pdf documents and their pages using an interactive and intuitive graphical interface.
The last update is from November 2018.
Kdan PDF Reader is the ideal app for anyone who works with PDFs in the office or at home. PDF Reader allows you to organize all annotated information with a few taps.
- - Kdan PDF Reader is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to PDFTools.
Kdan PDF Reader Features
CutePDF Writer (formerly CutePDF Printer) is the free version of commercial PDF creation software. CutePDF Writer installs itself as a "printer subsystem". This enables virtually any Windows applications (must be able to print) to create professional quality PDF...
With PDFill you can create, fill, delete and submit PDF form fields; insert new formatted text, check, image, hyperlink, whiteout, highlight, drawing, comment and annotation anywhere in the document; save, print or email the filled and password-protected PDF; save and resume...
LibreSign is a web application for electronic signatures (e-Sign) developed by the LibreCode cooperative (Brazilian cooperative specialized in free software development). Its development began at the beginning of 2020, in the midst of the pandemic, when people and companies were...
- - LibreSign is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to PDFTools.