VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as...
- - VirtualBox is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PCE.js.
- - VirtualBox is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to PCE.js.
UTM is a full featured system emulator and virtual machine host for iOS and macOS. It is based off of QEMU. In short, it allows you to run Windows, Linux, and more on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- - UTM is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to PCE.js.
Multipass is a lightweight VM manager for Linux, Windows and macOS. It's designed for developers who want a fresh Ubuntu environment with a single command. It uses KVM on Linux, Hyper-V on Windows and HyperKit on macOS to run the VM with minimal overhead.
Qemu Manager is an easy to use management tool for the open-source QEMU emulator. It has a wealth of features for creating, managing and running multiple virtual machines.Discontinued
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 7.0, released in April 2010, can be still downloaded from Download.com
this is an android app with yoy can try features on windows diferent versions (1.0 2.0 3.1 95 98 ME 2000 XP VISTA 7 8 8.1 10) its free on the google playstore
- - JPCSIM is the most popular Android alternative to PCE.js.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo45 SysInfoTools Virtual Disk Machine Recovery Tool alternatives
- Paid • Open Source
The SysInfoTools Virtual Machine Recovey Toolkit is the complete solution to restore virtual machines data files. The corrupted files from the various virtual machine like VMware, Oracle VM, etc can be recovered with this software kit.
- - SysInfoTools Virtual Disk Machine Recovery Tool is the most popular commercial alternative to PCE.js.
SysInfoTools Virtual Disk Machine Recovery Tool Features
VirtualBuddy can virtualize macOS 12 and later on Apple Silicon, with the goal of offering features that are useful to developers who need to test their apps on multiple versions of macOS, especially betas.