The most popular alternative is Wget, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to PageFreezer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PageFreezer alternatives are HTTrack (Free, Open Source), WebCopy (Free), ScrapBook (Free, Open Source) and Offline Explorer (Paid).
- GNU Wget is a free software package for retrieving files using HTTP(S) and FTP, the most widely-used Internet protocols.
- A website copying service that downloads entire websites and builds them recursively locally.
- Windows tool for copying and saving websites locally so they can be viewed offline.
- ScrapBook is a Firefox extension, which helps you to save Web pages and manage the collection. Key features are lightness, speed, accuracy and multi-language support.
- MetaProducts Offline Explorer is a Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8/10 program that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline...
- ScrapBook X is a Firefox addon based on ScrapBook Plus and also integrating several features from the latest versions of ScrapBook.Features
- A browser extension that captures web pages to local device or backend server for future retrieval, organization, annotation, and edit.
- grab-site is a crawler for archiving websites to WARC files. It includes a dashboard for monitoring multiple crawls, and supports changing URL ignore patterns during the crawl.
- PageArchiver (previously called "Scrapbook for SingleFile") is a Chrome extension that helps you to archive web pages for offline reading.Main features are:
- WebCopier is an easy-to-use website mirror utility. It allows to download entire Web sites, store them locally and view them later, at users' convenience.