The most popular alternative is Wayback Machine, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to Archive.is so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Archive.is alternatives are ArchiveBox (Free, Open Source), Archive-It (Free), Archive.st (Free) and oldweb today (Free).
- Browse through over 150 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago.
- Because modern websites are complicated and often rely on dynamic content, ArchiveBox archives the sites in several different formats beyond what public archiving services like...
- A web archiving service to harvest and preserve digital collections
- Archive.st - Save The Internet. Archive web pages with this free web page archiving service.
- Browse the old web using emulated browsers from the same era.
- automated, scheduled, screenshots to your inbox.
- Find Mementos in Internet Archive, Archive-It, British Library, archive.today, GitHub and many more!.
- TechRewind is a website where you can travel through time and get a glimpse of how products looked like when they first launched and how they are now.
- Free online service for freezing web pages. Save, share and prove what is on the web at a specific point of time.
- Stillio is an automatic screenshot service.