What is Miele-LXIV?
Miele-LXIV is a DICOM workstation, viewer and more. The project started in November 2014 as a fork of the popular open source 32-bit project OsiriX, but it has been modified to become a 64-bit application and to remove many of the limitations of the 32-bit version.
- Built for macOS 10.9 through 11.0
- It supports Mojave's Dark Mode
- Using VTK version 9.0.1
- Using ITK version 5.1.1
- Using DCMTK version 3.6.5
- Using OpenGL 4.1
- Using David Clunie's DICOM validator dciodvfy version 1.00.snapshot.20200806152330
- Fully localized for 7 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Export to Photos
- Own plugin system fully operational: develop, publish, list, check-for-updates, download, install
- Open source
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Miele-LXIV, and it has gotten 4 likes
- Open Source (GPL-3.0) and Free product.
- Written in
- 20 alternatives listed
- 77 Stars
- 26 Forks
- 25 Open Issues