OpenNode Cloud Platform Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Proxmox Virtual Environment, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to OpenNode Cloud Platform so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting OpenNode Cloud Platform alternatives are VMware vSphere Hypervisor (Paid), Microsoft Hyper-V Server (Paid), oVirt (Free, Open Source) and Virtualizor (Paid).
- Enterprise-class, open-source virtualization platform supporting container-based and full virtualization.
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor ( based on ESXi ) is a free bare-metal hypervisor that virtualizes servers so you can consolidate your applications on less hardware.
- Microsoft® Hyper-V™ Server 2008 R2 is a stand-alone product that provides a reliable and optimized virtualization solution enabling organizations to improve server...
- oVirt is a virtualization management application.
- Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM, XenServer and Linux KVM virtualization.
- UCS Virtual Machine Manager (UVMM) is an easy-to-use and powerful administration tool for KVM.
- The vSphere Web Client enables you to connect to a vCenter Server system to manage an ESXi host through a browser.
- Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is a powerful GUI based VPS management system with full OpenVZ, Linux KVM, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support.
- Archipel is a solution to manage and supervise virtual machines.
- clearVM, formerly Witsbits, enables you to set up your servers with virtualization and deploy virtual machines faster than ever before.