Open MineSweeper Alternatives
Minesweeper is a single-player video game. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
- - Microsoft Minesweeper is the most popular Windows alternative to Open MineSweeper.
- - Microsoft Minesweeper is the most popular free alternative to Open MineSweeper.
Microsoft Minesweeper Features
In m3o you play on a shared mine field and when playing you can select from different flags to place on the game field. If every cell on the game field was as small as a speck of dust it would take 17 billion years at the speed of light to travel the width of the board.
- - m3o Minesweeper is the most popular Web-based alternative to Open MineSweeper.
Test your reasoning power on a challenging puzzle game where you have to solve a minefield without exploding any mine.
- - Antimine is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Open MineSweeper.
- - Antimine is the most popular Open Source alternative to Open MineSweeper.
Lizzi Crossing is a captivating game that combines the elements of Minesweeper and Nonogram puzzles. For those new to the Minesweeper or Nonogram genre, the game provides clear instructions on how to play. In Minesweeper, the numbers on the board itself serve as hints.
- - Lizzi Crossing is the most popular commercial alternative to Open MineSweeper.
Mines (previously gnomine) is a puzzle game where you locate mines floating in an ocean using only your brain and a little bit of luck.
- - GNOME Mines is the most popular Linux alternative to Open MineSweeper.
Looking for mines on triangular or square fields. You needn't have luck to win and you must not guess. The computer transposes the mines during a game. It will help you at the moments when numbers don't give you enough information to make a reasonable move.
Play the classic game of Minesweeper with friends or others around the world in this multiplayer variant!
- - GoMine is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Open MineSweeper.