MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need
- - MongoDB is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to XTDB.
- - MongoDB is the most popular free alternative to XTDB.
- - FerretDB is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to XTDB.
- - FerretDB is the most popular Open Source alternative to XTDB.
OrbitDB is a serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer database. OrbitDB uses IPFS as its data storage and IPFS Pubsub to automatically sync databases with peers. It's an eventually consistent database that uses CRDTs for conflict-free database merges making OrbitDB an excellent...
MarkLogic is the only Enterprise NoSQL database, bringing all the features you need into one unified system: a document-centric, schema-agnostic, structure-aware, clustered, transactional, secure, database server with built-in search and a full suite of application services.
- - MarkLogic is the most popular commercial alternative to XTDB.
Datahike is a durable Datalog database powered by an efficient Datalog query engine. This project started as a port of DataScript to the hitchhiker-tree. All DataScript tests are passing, but we are still working on the internals.
TwiceDB is a bitemporal object store. It maintains a complete history of your data, both when events happened in the "real world" and when the database recorded them. Moreover, it stores each intermediate state such that you can reproduce query results for any past...
- - TwiceDB is the most popular SaaS alternative to XTDB.
RecallGraph is a versioned-graph data store - it retains all changes that its data (vertices and edges) have gone through to reach their current state.