OBS Studio Alternatives
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a rare gem in the world of screen recording and streaming. Besides being free and open source, it works the same across all desktop platforms.
It's also one of the most heavily used tools for simple screen recording. Alternative screen recorders can be filtered with the screen-recorder feature.
Most alternatives are freemium or commercial apps. Similar free apps can be found with the open-source license filter.
- It's an easy-to-use screen recorder software for Windows and Mac computers. With it, you can easily select the recording area such as screen or customized size you like.
- Snapz Pro X allows you to effortlessly record anything on your screen, saving it as a QuickTime® movie or screenshot that can be e-mailed, put up on the web, or passed around...
- Lightstream is a powerful, live-streaming studio that runs through your browser so you can stream shows from any internet connected computer with the utmost simplicity.
- 321Soft Screen Video Recorder is designed to record your computer screen (full screen or a fixed area) into AVI video file for further purposes like editing, burning DVD, making...
- An app that allows you broadcasting live videos to your Youtube channel in one click and share it to your friends!.
- Next-generation of bug reporting: QAReplay💡 A screen recorder uses little disk storage.💡 Instant replay tool for software testing.
- A light application for instant recording of events happening on the monitor and saving that to an AVI file at high quality.
- oRipa Screen Recorder is a handy tool to record your Windows desktop activities in real time and save it as a video file. oRipa Screen Recorder also captures anything you can hear on your PC, such as, music and talking through the PCs microphone.
- Record your desktop, speaker output and microphone at once, then output it to WebM, Ogg, or Matroska files.
- A small tool to capture things going on on an X-Windows display to either individual frames or an MPEG video similar to tools such as Lotus ScreenCam or Camtasia.