What is OnlyKey?
- PROTECT ONLINE ACCOUNTS – A hardware password manager, two-factor security key, and file encryption token in one, OnlyKey can keep your accounts safe even if your computer or a website is compromised. OnlyKey is open source, verified, and trustworthy.
- UNIVERSALLY SUPPORTED – Works with all websites including Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, and Google. Onlykey supports multiple methods of two-factor authentication including FIDO2 / U2F, Yubikey OTP, TOTP, Challenge-response.
- PORTABLE PROTECTION – Extremely durable, waterproof, and tamper resistant design allows you to take your OnlyKey with you everywhere.
- PIN PROTECTED – The PIN used to unlock OnlyKey is entered directly on it. This means that if this device is stolen, data remains secure, after 10 failed attempts to unlock all data is securely erased.
- EASY LOG IN – No need to remember multiple passwords because by plugging OnlyKey to your computer, it automatically inputs your username and password. It works with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, or Chromebook, just press a button to login securely!
Security & Privacy
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about OnlyKey as an alternative
This is the only device listed that is actually an alternative to YubiKey. Lots of YubiKey users have switched to this open source alternative. OnlyKey natively supports: a hardware password manager, multiple two-factor methods (FIDO2, TOTP, and Yubico® OTP), passwordless SSH login, OpenPGP, and HMAC challenge-response.
This is really the only device that can replace an YubiKey. The others don't support static passwords, FIDO2 / U2F, challenge-response, and OpenPGP. OnlyKey does support all of these and is open source.
Secure backup feature makes this better than Yubikey
List containing OnlyKeyFOSS For Everyone
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about OnlyKey, and it has gotten 6 likes
- Open Source and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $46.
- 16 alternatives listed