What is OmniPlayer?
OmniPlayer is a comprehensive media player for almost any video and audio format on macOS. It has powerful features with modern and clean design. You can use it to play various 4K/1080P/720P HD videos and normal/lossless audios easily with hardware decoding. You can also control and adjust the playback/playlist/video image/audio track/subtitles/screenshot etc. conveniently with the rich features .
Key Features: ** Support Multiple Media Types
- Play almost any format of local and remote server(samba/ftp protocol) videos and audios.
- Support online videos and audios with http/https protocol.
** Playlist Control
- Record media files to playlist automatically, and support clear all when exiting player automatically.
- Play/Search/Delete/Change repeat mode of media items in playlist.
** Playback Control
- Pause/Resume/Fast forward/Rewind/Jump to specified progress time.
- Record last progress time of playback when stopping automatically.
- Show preview images on progress bar when playing local video.
- Adjustment playback speed from 0.25x-4x
** Video Image Adjustment
- Adjust window size and video image aspect ratio quickly.
- Adjust video image rotation with all direction.
- Adjust video image equalizer including brightness, contrast and saturation.
** Audio Control
- Change audio delay time to make audio and video synchronization.
- Choose different audio tracks in video.
- Choose audio mode such as Stereo, Dolby Surround, Headphones etc.
- Customize audio equalizer or choosing predefined equalizer such as Classic, Rock, Pop etc.
** Subtitle Control
- Load different formats of local subtitles in real time.
- Search and load subtitles online with video name or hash, support most languages.
- Change subtitle color, size in real time. Change encoding of subtitles
- Take screen shot with different formats.
- Generating gif image up to 60s.
- One-click exporting movie thumbnail
** Wireless display
- DLNA protocol
- Chromecast protocol