Offline Maps & Navigation AlternativesMap & GPS Navigation Services like Offline Maps & Navigation
Google Maps is a basic web mapping service application and technology provided by Google. It offers street maps, a route planner for traveling by foot, car, or public transport and an urban business locator for numerous countries around the world.
- - Google Maps is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Offline Maps & Navigation.
- - Google Maps is the most popular free alternative to Offline Maps & Navigation.
Google Maps Features
OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. It is a free editable map of the whole world. It is made by people like you.
- - OpenStreetMap is the most popular Open Source alternative to Offline Maps & Navigation.
OsmAnd is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap data.
Waze is a social GPS navigation app that allows drivers to build and use live maps & real-time traffic updates to improve their daily commute.
MAPS.ME offers the quickest offline maps of all the countries of the world. Travel with full confidence: wherever you are, MAPS.ME addresses all your offline mapping needs.
Qwant Maps Features
Explore the world in glorious 3D with HERE Maps. Discover new places, collect your favourite places, plan the perfect journey, and sync it all with your mobile phones.
HERE WeGo Features
Apple Maps is the best way to navigate and explore the world - all with your privacy protected.
- - Apple Maps is the most popular Mac alternative to Offline Maps & Navigation.
Apple Maps Features
Find the best route to your destination even without an internet connection. Magic Earth uses OpenStreetMap data and a powerful search engine to offer you the optimal routes for driving, biking, hiking and public transportation.
Magic Earth Features
- - Leaflet is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Offline Maps & Navigation.
Marble is a Virtual Globe and World Atlas that you can use to learn more about Earth: You can pan and zoom around and you can look up places and roads. A mouse click on a place label will provide the respective Wikipedia article.
- - Marble is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Offline Maps & Navigation.
Maps gives you quick access to maps all across the world. We use the collaborative OpenStreetMap database, enabling our users to make smaller changes to places and points-of-interests.
GNOME Maps Features