Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical Alternatives
Open architecture is software with source code that is freely available to developers to promote cooperation and interoperability. This means developers can more quickly and effectively work together to create optimized mHealth applications.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical.
Prescription drug information and news for professionals and consumers. Search our drug database for comprehensive prescription and patient information on 24,000 drugs online
- - Drugs.com is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
The official website of Mayo Clinic, a not-for-profit organization. The site provides information about diseases and symptoms fact-checked by the Clinic's own medical experts.
Medicamentum allows everyone to know if it's safe to take any medication regarding your profile (age, weight, gender, pregnancy, driving, renal failure, etc.) and alerts if there are contraindication between 2 or more medication that you're taking.
DrugPatentWatch provides deep knowledge on pharmaceutical drugs - patents, suppliers, generics, formulation, and more.
- - DrugPatentWatch is the most popular commercial alternative to Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical.
DentalChek (dentalchek.com) is a free web application that allows users to check dental problems quickly. It is the first-ever symptom checker that asks specific questions to provide the most likely condition.
- - DentalChek is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical.
Shoplist of most popular generic medicines sorted by diseases, sypmtoms, names and manufactururers. Mechanism of action, instructions, recommendations and warnings for over 200 drugs.
The Drug Bible has information on over 100,000 prescription and over the counter drugs, both brand name and generics. Quickly search for drugs or by application to view drug images, labels, documents (research, reviews, letters, and others), as well as clinical and consumer...
The FREE App of “Drug A-Z” provides comprehensive information of worldwide approved drugs since 1995. It is the most practical pocket index for the professionals of pharmaceutical R&D industry and the scientists in corresponding research area.