Drug A-Z Alternatives
Open architecture is software with source code that is freely available to developers to promote cooperation and interoperability. This means developers can more quickly and effectively work together to create optimized mHealth applications.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Drug A-Z.
- - Open mHealth is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Drug A-Z.
Prescription drug information and news for professionals and consumers. Search our drug database for comprehensive prescription and patient information on 24,000 drugs online
- - Drugs.com is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Drug A-Z.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
Medicamentum allows everyone to know if it's safe to take any medication regarding your profile (age, weight, gender, pregnancy, driving, renal failure, etc.) and alerts if there are contraindication between 2 or more medication that you're taking.
DrugPatentWatch provides deep knowledge on pharmaceutical drugs - patents, suppliers, generics, formulation, and more.
- - DrugPatentWatch is the most popular commercial alternative to Drug A-Z.
DentalChek (dentalchek.com) is a free web application that allows users to check dental problems quickly. It is the first-ever symptom checker that asks specific questions to provide the most likely condition.
- - DentalChek is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Drug A-Z.
The Drug Bible has information on over 100,000 prescription and over the counter drugs, both brand name and generics. Quickly search for drugs or by application to view drug images, labels, documents (research, reviews, letters, and others), as well as clinical and consumer...
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo10 Offline Drug Dictionary : Free - Medical alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
Medical Drug Dictionary is a free offline medical dictionary that provides all information about drugs: medical usages, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.