Have you ever had migraines, nausea, drowsiness, dizziness after taking medication? Have you ever hesitated to take medication because you are pregnant, prone to kidney failure, breastfeeding, or planning to have children? Do you have different treatments from several doctors?
Medicamentum aims to help you and your loved ones learn more about your medications, take your medications with confidence and be informed about drug interactions, contraindications and side effects according to your health profile. More Info »
- The interactive and responsible mobile leaflet for pharmacy drugs
- Data on drugs provided by official healthcare provider Assurance Maladie
- A project supported by the BPI and winner of the 2016 Medicines Hackathon organized by Assurance Maladie
- The complete directory of 15,000+ pharmacy drugs.
Medicamentum alerts you, warns and informs you about your medical treatment and its risks of contraindication (contraindication) and side effect according to:
- biological sex
- feeding with milk
- procreation goal
- renal failure
- alcohol consumption
- travel to countries with reinforced drug control even under prescription
- practice of sport with doping control or stimulant
Medicamentum does not in any way replace doctors and pharmacists, and aims above all to raise patient awareness in order to promote exchanges with health professionals. Any medication should be accompanied by medical follow-up with your doctor or physician to monitor your condition throughout treatment.
Supported by BPI France and the Ile-de-France region, Medicamentum uses the public database of drugs marketed in France in pharmacies implemented by the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) as well than the Thesorimed® database on drugs marketed in France, developed and made available by Assurance Maladie.