Games Like Of Light & Shadow Similar Platform & Puzzle Games like Of Light & Shadow
SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run sidescroller game in a style similar to the original Super Mario games. Instead of Mario, the hero in this game is Tux, the mascot of the Linux kernel.
Suggest and vote on features
- - SuperTux is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to Of Light & Shadow.
- - SuperTux is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Of Light & Shadow.
Limbo (stylized as LIMBO) is a puzzle-platform video game and the premiere title of independent Danish game developer Playdead. The game was released in July 2010 as a platform exclusive title on Xbox Live Arcade, and was later re-released as part of a retail game pack along...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Limbo is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Of Light & Shadow.
- - Limbo is the most popular commercial alternative to Of Light & Shadow.
Super Meat Boy is a platform game developed by Team Meat and is the successor to Edmund McMillen's and Jonathan McEntee's flash game, Meat Boy, originally released on the Newgrounds website in October 2008.Represent entire series of Super Meat Boy games including Super Meat Boy,Super Meat Boy Forever.Suggest and vote on features
Super Meat Boy Features
Forge your own path in Hollow Knight! An epic action adventure through a vast ruined kingdom of insects and heroes. Explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs, all in a classic, hand-drawn 2D style.Suggest and vote on features
Hollow Knight Features
- Ad-freeHollow Knight doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- MultiplayerHollow Knight offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Achievements SupportedHollow Knight offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- ModdableHollow Knight can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- Works OfflineHollow Knight can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Braid is a platforming game in a painterly style where you manipulate the flow of time to solve puzzles.Suggest and vote on features
Cave Story, or Dokutsu Monogatari, is a Japanese freeware Metroidvania side-scrolling Metroidvania platform-adventure game developed by Studio Pixel . It has been translated into English by Aeon Genesis Translations.Suggest and vote on features
Cave Story (Dokutsu Monogatari) Features
In VVVVVV, the player controls Captain Viridian, who is lost in an alternate dimension, in search of the missing members of his spaceship's crew. Instead of jumping, the player is able to control the direction of gravity, allowing Captain Viridian to flip between the floors...
VVVVVV has no features, suggest some!
- - VVVVVV is the most popular Web-based alternative to Of Light & Shadow.
Frogatto & Friends is an action-adventure game, starring a certain quixotic frog. A quiet errand run turns into a battle to fend off an invading army, and only Frogatto is foolhardy enough to sleuth out why.Suggest and vote on features
Frogatto & Friends Features
Feist is a multi-award-winning action game that features a fur creature's perilous journey to rescue its mate, set in a beautifully handcrafted, savage forest environment, with dynamic gameplay and a complex AI system.Suggest and vote on features
A cute physics platformer that plays in a fictional world of the future the infamous super villain Dr. Lacroix schemes to seize world supremacy with his army of robots. You take the role of Nikki and try to cross those evil plans on behalf of a secret organization.Suggest and vote on features
Nikki and the Robots FeaturesDiscontinued
The Joyride Labs no longer work on the project and their official website is no longer available. Last version of the game, 1.0.1, released in February 2015, can be still downloaded from GitHub.
The dark and eerie sequel to the hit platformer game, Limbo.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeInside doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Achievements SupportedInside offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- Works OfflineInside can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Single playerInside has one or more single player game modes.
Alex the Allegator is a series of games that I, Johan Peitz, usually use for game coding challenges like Speedhack and Ludumdare. Whilst most of my games reside on Free Lunch Design, this is the place for the Alex' series and the even the source for these games. Let's go!Represent entire series of Alex the Allegator games including Alex the Allegator 1, 2, 3, and 4.Alex the Allegator has no features, suggest some!