The most popular alternative is UptimeRobot, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Observu so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Observu alternatives are Pingdom (Paid), StatusCake (Freemium), Up Ninja (Paid) and Site24x7 (Paid).
- Dashboard with 50 Monitors, Checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free. Monitor HTTP(S), Ping, Port and check Keywords. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, web-hooks or push. View uptime, downtime and response times.
- Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong.
- StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble.
- Monitor uptime,response timeandapdex indexes of your website or api for free and receive instant updates through e-mail or Slack with real time announcements.
- Comprehensive website and web application monitoring:* simulate a real browser (Firefox) to check performance* services monitoring (FTP(S), DNS, PING, TCP, SSL, SMTP, POP)
- Get website downtime & performance alerts instantly via Email, SMS, Slack, Discord, Webhooks and many more.
- UptimeMate helps you to find technical issues on your websites and makes sure that you are the first to know.Is your website online
- Screpy is an AI-based web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team. It's powered by Lighthouse and it also includes some different analysis tools (SEO, SERP, W3C, Uptime, etc).
- Downping is a website monitoring tool that alerts you when your website is down. Track your outages, collect and analyze downtime, and improve your overall uptime.
- A fully managed uptime monitoring service for just $3.95/month.