* NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
* NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware.
* NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more...
* For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
* When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
* On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
* NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.... More Info »
WARNING. Some tools in this package might pose a security risk if used without the consents of the PC owner. They can be used to read system passwords (e.g. dialup password) that are usually not easily accessible and hidden from the user. Many Anti-Virus vendors classify them as Riskware (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riskware ) or 'HackTools'.
And while downloading and running these tools does NOT cause any harm to your PC, the tools might be used for malicious activity by other users of the PC or during remote attacks to your PC. If you are unsure, we recommend to delete the tools listed in the section 'Password Recovery Utilities' from your file system - if you are using an Anti-Virus program with On-Access scanner it will most likely report and quarantine those tools upon installation anyway.