Network Device Discovery Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Ralph, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Network Device Discovery so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Network Device Discovery alternatives are InvGate Assets (Paid), Loginventory (Paid), OptiTune (Freemium) and ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus (Paid).
- Ralph is full-featured Asset Management, DCIM and CMDB system for data center and back office.Features:* auto-discover existing hardware
- Assets is a suite of intelligent solutions to manage your hardware and software assets, through discovery, remote desktop, software metering, deployment & license management, and financials.
- IT Asset Management and License Management: Inventory of Hardware & Software on Windows, Mac, Linux, vSphere, XenServer, Printers, Routers, Switches, Active Directory, Exchange Organization incl. Mobile Devices, and much more.
- OptiTune is an IT Management System that lets you manage thousands of computers, provide remote desktop support, deploy applications, manage updates, handle endpoint protection, and more. All from one cloud based console. Your first year is free.
- ServiceDesk Plus is an ITIL-ready help desk software with integrated asset and project management and built to supercharge your help desk. For 10 years and running, it has been delivering smiles to millions of IT folks and end users.