Virtually every network device can generate logs (Syslogs and SNMP traps) that provide powerful insights into network security and health. EventLog Analyzer can collect and archive huge amount of these logs and help net and system admins in identifying security incidents, policy violations, and operational issues. By visualizing and searching logs by network devices, severity level, time stamps and message text, net admins can analyse, contain and counter incidents faster and reduce downtime quicker.... More Info »
• Central location for log collection, analysis and archive
• Highlights log severity levels, devices and alarms
• Quick search by time window, device IP, message text, severity level etc.
• Automatic database maintenance
• Supports Syslog and SNMP traps from existing devices
Having an EventLog Analyzer means saving hours and hours of time needed for manual collection, search and analysis of logs and correlation of events in the network. It empowers your network team leading to lower company operational costs, lower services downtime and better network security.