Visual Syslog Server
What is Visual Syslog Server?
Visual Syslog Server (daemon) for Windows with a graphical user interface.
Visual Syslog Server is a free open source program to receive syslog messages. Useful when setting up routers and systems based on Unix/Linux.
Visual Syslog Server has a live messages view: switches to a new received message. Helpful color highlighting. Useful message filtering.
- Run as a Windows application
- Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Receive messages from various devices via UDP protocol
- Compliant to RFC 3164
- Syslog messages are displayed in real-time
- Filter displayed syslog messages based on priority or message contents
- ?olor highlighting based on priority
- Import historical syslog files after the start of the program
- Store all syslog messages in a single file
- Free open source software, licensed under the GPL V2
The last update or release was on Jan 15, 2016.
Visual Syslog Server Screenshots
Visual Syslog Server Features
Visual Syslog Server information
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Network Monitor
CategoryNetwork & Admin
Recent user activities on Visual Syslog Server
- dstn edited Visual Syslog Server
- rpcope1 added Visual Syslog Server as alternative(s) to rsyslog-postgres-tools
- AnthonyV liked Visual Syslog ServerAn
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review