A fork of the abandoned project Net Profiles.
Net Profiles mod saves your network settings in profiles and allows to apply these settings with a click of a button. The project is entirely developed with SharpDevelop. Net Profiles mod is free software and is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) 3.0.
The following settings can be saved in a profile:
- DHCP or static network configuration, including support for WINS server and DNS suffix.
- Proxy settings for Internet Explorer and Firefox, with separate proxy settings per protocol (http, https, ftp, socks, gopher) and proxy exceptions. To apply new proxy settings, Firefox is automatically restarted with the last session restored.
- Network drives to be connected on profile activation.
- The default printer.
- Programs to be runned on activation.
- The desktop wallpaper and resolution.
- A wireless SSID to automatically activate the profile when the specified wireless network is connected. ... More Info »
- Multi language support.
- Can be minimized to tray, the tray context menu allows to apply profiles from the tray.
- Allows to create shortcuts for direct activation of a specific profile.
- Has an option to start with Windows and an option to start minimized.