Designed to help computer users keep track of their network configuration in different locations. At home or at work, changing network settings is now just one click awa...
- Free • Open Source
What is TCP/IP Manager?
Here are some of the features of TCP/IP Manager:
- Open-source (free to use and redistribute)
- Save your network settings in an unlimited number of profiles
- Support for switching TCP/IP settings (including multiple IP/Gateway/DNS servers)
- Support for switching proxy settings, computer and workgroup names
- Support for MAC spoofing
- Easy switching between profiles (with tray icon and hotkeys)
- Generate batch files from network profiles
- Import current system settings
- Very fast and easy to use interface
- Run at Windows startup
- WebUpdate (complete with news) and statistics modules
- Installer and standalone (7z) versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
TCP/IP Manager Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
TCP/IP Manager information
Comments and Reviews
- Network Administration
CategoryNetwork & Admin
Recent user activities on TCP/IP Manager
- kaekazeh liked TCP/IP Manager
- reviewed TCP/IP ManagerGuSimple, light and super.
- tytytucke added TCP/IP Manager as alternative(s) to Smart DNS Changer
Simple, light and super.
Easy way to create different network profiles (with no limit). Fast and opensource. One limit: you can change proxy, but without adding exceptions
[Edited by gLf80, April 30]
I needed to enable specific network settings during Windows startup, as every time the system restarted, these settings were reset and lost because of some domain policy. This software generates a batch file through a GUI help. Very fast and efficient way. Thank you.