ncdu Alternatives for Linux
Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical application to analyse disk usage in any Gnome environment. Disk Usage Analyzer can easily scan device volumes or a specific user-requested directory branch (local or remote).
Suggest and vote on features
- - Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to ncdu.
Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer Features
SquirrelDisk shows you exactly what's taking up all that space and helps you clear it out. Using SquirrelDisk is a matter of clicking one button to easily find all the huge files on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSquirrelDisk doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineSquirrelDisk can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in SquirrelDisk without registration.
- Dark ModeSquirrelDisk supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- PortableSquirrelDisk can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightSquirrelDisk consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingSquirrelDisk will not track you or use your personal data.
Filelight is an application to visualize the disk usage on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.Suggest and vote on features
GdMap is a tool which allows to visualize disk space. Ever wondered why your hard disk is full or what directory and files take up most of the space? With GdMap these questions can be answered quickly. To display directory structures cushion treemaps are used which visualize a...Suggest and vote on features
GD Map Features
K4DirStat, fork of KDirStat , is a small utility program that sums up disk usage for directory trees, very much like the Unix 'du' command. It displays the disk space used up by a directory tree, both numerically and graphically.
Duc is a collection of tools for inspecting and visualizing disk usage.
Duc scales quite well, it has been tested on systems with more than 500 million files and several petabytes of storage.
Fast disk usage analyzer with console interface written in Go.Suggest and vote on features
xdiskusage is a user-friendly program to show you what is using up all your disk space. It is based on the design of xhttp://alternativeto.net/software/xdu/ written by Phillip C. Dykstra <dykstra at ieee dot org & gt.xdiskusage has no features, suggest some!