MyPOD is full-featured and very powerful podcast app for the power-user.
It is a media browser - it finds media in Podcasts and Blogs and makes it all available for you to play. MyPOD aims to fill in the gaps by combing powerful feed and web-browsing capabilities, cross-device management and syncing we want to be the best free podcasting app on the market - so let us know how we are doing !!!
* Auto-update and download w. many tunings. Easily stream or download anything.
* Great UI with Side-drawer nav, refine/sort, overflow and bulk operations everywhere.
* Manage all you podcasts on your desktop using the web interface. Sync you feeds across all your devices.
* Great Explore & Discover section with Recommended, iTunes search, YouTube channels, all the top networks scanned regularly.
* Player with history, configurable skip buttons, playlist integrated, show notes.
* Dual player for spicing up that monotonic voice podcast (just play you fave music in the background).
* Web player for normal web pages. Easily manage what you play from the web.
* Use the Android share functionality to share webpages & feeds with MyPOD
* Play Youtube, Vimeo, ... videos in the background without the need to keep the screen on.
* Choose save location globally or per podcast - useful if you listen off the SD card (e.g. in car)
* Works great on tablets (Some more refinements are coming in Beta).
* Lots of import functions and options (OPML, text, sharing).
* Automatic space management.
* Username/password (401) support for paid feeds.
* Auto sorts new/download/listened episodes.
* Smart Playlists, build your own channels. Drag re-order.
* Android widget & notification integration.
* Supports YouTube Feeds, RSS, ATOM.
* MyPOD also has an open catalogue, also iTunes podcast and YouTube channel search.... More Info »