What is myMail?
myMail is the smart email app for managing all your accounts on iOS and Android.
Use myMail to manage messages in your Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Yahoo, MSN, iCloud and AOL email accounts at once. The app also supports any IMAP and POP3-enabled mailbox. myMail brings all your email into one simple, bright and friendly interface whether its your iPhone or iPad.
myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. With a simple tap or a swipe, you can read, reply to, forward, add an attachment and do whatever else you need to with your email.
myMail has a number of unique features that make it stand out:
Push Notifications — Customized to best fit your work/life schedule
- Receive instant notifications of new messages – even if your email service does not support this feature
- Turn notifications on or off for an account, or filter notifications based on folders, social networks, domains, or email addresses
- Set a "quiet time" for each account to separate your work life from your personal life
Your Inbox — More personal and visual
- Navigate through the message list faster with your friends' avatars and icons for popular services
- Customize the appearance of the message list on your device by turning on or off the message preview and avatars
- Email Threads. View your entire email conversation on one screen!
- Quick search through all messages
- Use search filters to narrow results
- Compose your query faster with search phrases and contact suggestions
- Set a PIN lock
- Touch ID support
- 4.58 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on myMail
- reviewed myMailI've used this app for the past ~7 years and the one flaw it has that they don't seem interested in fixing at all, is that there is no unified inbox. Why do I have to look at my 5 inboxes 1 at a time? This is the only app I've ever used without a unified inbox. Please add it, and it will be perfect.
- added myMail as alternative(s) to Evolution
- Upvoted a comment on myMailgreat app but there is no Windows version :(