Open Source mRemoteNG Alternatives for Linux
mRemoteNG is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Remmina, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to mRemoteNG and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to mRemoteNG are DWService (Free, Open Source), NoMachine (Freemium), Terminus (Free, Open Source) and PAC Manager (Free, Open Source).
- Open source and copyleft remote desktop client for Linux and BSD that supports plugins.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- Cross-platform, Electron-based terminal that works with Bash, Powershell, Cygwin and more.
- PAC is a Perl/GTK Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc... It provides a GUI to configure SSH/Telnet connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc.
- xrdp provides a graphical login to remote machines using RDP (Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol).
- A user interface that helps organizing remote terminal sessions and automating repetitive tasks.
- A VNC/SSH Client for the GNOME Desktop - You can connect to several machines at the same time with tabs - You can keep track of your most used connections with favorites
- Remotely is a free and open-source remote desktop, remote scripting, and rich auto-complete to maximize your IT support efficiency. Remote Desktop
- rdesktop is an open source client for Windows Terminal Services, capable of natively speaking Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) in order to present the users Windows desktop.
- Dayon! is a user friendly, open-source, cross-platform solution, that allows controlling of remote computers. It can be used as free alternative to various commercial remote desktop and remote assistance products.