Mouse Recorder Premium Alternatives
The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Mouse Recorder Premium so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mouse Recorder Premium alternatives are AutoIt (Free), Mouse Recorder Pro 2 (Free), WinAutomation (Paid) and Mini Mouse Macro (Freemium).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.
- Mouse Recorder Pro 2 is a free mouse and keyboard recording application which will record your computer mouse and keyboard input, allowing you to repeat an operation easily and...
- WinAutomation is the most advanced Windows Automation app, featuring a Macro Recorder and a Web Recorder.
- A free light weight mouse macro that records mouse movements, clicks and keyboard entries. Mini Mouse Macro is totally free, no adds, no banners, no trial, free.
- Cross-platform mouse/keyboard record-and-replay automation with advanced programming features.
- Automation Workshop Free Edition is a powerful IT process automation software for Windows. Automate for free!
- Automation Anywhere is a developer of robotic process automation (RPA or RPAAI) software. Automation Anywhere combines traditional RPA with cognitive elements such as natural language processing and reading unstructured data.
- Macro Recorder is not only a mouse recorder, keyboard recorder and player. It is also a very powerful automation software and EXE-compiler.
- ReMouse is a automation program that lets you record and play back a series of keyboard and mouse actions, and saves operation records as script files for later use.