Day One is a simple way to journal application for the Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android
- - Day One is the most popular Android, Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to Mooditude.
- - Day One is the most popular free alternative to Mooditude.
Day One Features
Pick your mood and add activities you have been doing during the day. You can also add notes and keep an old school diary.
Memorize Journal, Notes, Diary, Timeline, Memories is a must to have Android app for every Android device, designed to save your Memories, notes, daily events, secrets, thoughts, experiences, appointments, activities, moods and ideas.
Unlock the secrets of your mind — simply by writing in your private journal. Every entry comes with a detailed analysis of you, your thoughts, and those who matter most. Imagine what you can discover about yourself.
- - Think Smart Journal is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Linux & SaaS alternative to Mooditude.
Everlog is a lightweight and elegant journal and diary app that helps you reflect on your life. Everlog was created with the simple premise of being fast and uncluttered, so it's just you and your thoughts.
Tempo is a diary, mood tracker and Kanban board. Its main goals are to help you:
- - Tempo is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Mooditude.
- - Tempo is the most popular Open Source alternative to Mooditude.
Mood tracker especially for people with bipolar disorder.
Write private journals securely and anonymously or public journals to share and get connected with other journal writers.
We provide easy-to-use diaries for a happier life in a mobile app. An emotions journal helps to understand what makes you angry or happy. Wishes journal is a space for keeping a wishlist and gives wish ideas if you don't know what you want.