The most popular alternative is PayPal. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Amazon Pay or Lydia. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MONEI so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MONEI alternatives are Flattr (Paid), Stripe (Paid), Payoneer (Paid) and PaymentSpring (Paid, Open Source).
- PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
- Flattr is a social micropayment service, that makes it easy for you to "flatter" things on the internet that you like.
- Stripe helps you create any type of payments flow—from e-commerce to recurring billing and everything in between.
Stripe enables you to accept payments in minutes.
Stripe makes recurring and subscription-based billing easy.
- Founded in 2005 and based in New York, Payoneer is venture-backed, profitable and ranked in the top 100 of Inc. 5000’s Financial Services companies.
- Amazon Payments, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of...
- An all-in-one mobile payment app. Pay at stores, reimburse friends, create collaborative pots and much more.
- The all-in-one, developer-driven payment gateway.
- Make fast and secure payments and international money transfers. From betting and trading to shopping and gaming, Skrill makes managing your money simple.
- A new and fast way to get paid, set up your companies own secure online payments gateway with no complex setup.
- Mollie helps businesses of all sizes to sell and build more efficiently with a solid but easy-to-use payment solution. Start growing your business today with effortless payments.