Mojo Packets Alternatives
Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer. It lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many industries and educational institutions.
- - Wireshark is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Mojo Packets.
- - Wireshark is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Mojo Packets.
PCAPdroid is an android app to capture the phone traffic and analyze it remotely (e.g. via Wireshark). The traffic can be easily downloaded from a remote device thanks to the integrated HTTP server, or streamed to a remote UDP receiver.
- - PCAPdroid is the most popular Android alternative to Mojo Packets.
A web based platform that lets you view, analyze, and share packet capture files in a browser. Works in Safari for iPad and iPhone.
- - CloudShark is the most popular Web-based, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Mojo Packets.
- - CloudShark is the most popular commercial alternative to Mojo Packets.
HttpCanary supports packets capture and injection. With this app, you can test your mobile Rest APIs very very easy. Besides, HttpCanary provides multiple view browsers, such as raw viewer, hex viewer, preview viewer and so on.
Packet capture/Network traffic sniffer app with SSL decryption. Not that feature rich yet, but it's a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
Appknox is a mobile app security testing solution to detect and fix vulnerabilities in mobile apps using a combination of automated and manual tests.
- - Appknox is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Mojo Packets.