Mojito (by Box) Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Weblate, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Mojito (by Box) so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mojito (by Box) alternatives are POEditor (Freemium), Okapi Framework (Free, Open Source), md2xliff (Free, Open Source) and WebTranslateIt (Freemium).
- Everything you need for continuous translation.
- POEditor is a localization management platform, suitable for collaborative and crowdsourced translation projects. It makes managing website localization, app localization, games localization or other software localization an easy process. .
- The Okapi Framework is a cross-platform and free open-source set of components and applications that offer extensive support for localizing and translating documentation and software.
- Markdown to XLIFF and XLIFF to markdown converter.
Idea behind it is described at XML in Localisation: Use XLIFF to Translate Documents article.
Package provides extract module which parses markdown files and generates XLIFF and skeleton.
- A simple way to translate software. Software translation and project management in one platform.
- Loco takes the pain away from developing multi-language apps and websites.
FREE and Pro plans are available.