Convenient and easy to use, Moasure is a 300m/1000ft tape measure, ruler, protractor and a goniometer (angle measurer) - all in one simple app.
Simply move your phone from one point to another point and Moasure displays the distance or height difference between the two points, or the angle between them.
Top 10 in overall App Store in 101 countries.
There’s no tape, no string, no laser beam or camera images. Instead Moasure uses the same technology found in space rocket guidance systems – the iPhone’s accelerometers and gyroscopes – to calculate precisely how far you have moved your phone. Moasure really is rocket science! More Info »
Moasure can measure the length, width, and height of objects, as well as internal room dimensions and even inter-room dimensions.
In fact, there’s not much that Moasure can’t measure.
• Measures distances from 10cm to 3000m (4” to 1000ft) quickly and easily.
• The only app that retains its accuracy for distances greater than 10m/30ft, thanks to Moasure’s unique multi-step measurement mode.
• 5 different measuring modes for measuring objects, spaces, height difference and angles.
• Measures round obstacles as if they weren’t there - great for measuring room dimensions.
• Label and save measurements for future reference, printing and sharing via SMS or email.
• Displays in metric or imperial units.
• Measures the angle between two lines or surfaces.
• Distance accuracy better than 1% accuracy on iPhone 7 and 2% on iPhone 6. Angle accuracy better than 1 degree. (Watch the help videos for tips on achieving the best accuracy.)