Mixed in Key Alternatives
KeyFinder is an open source key detection tool for DJs who are interested in harmonic and tonal mixing. Designed primarily for electronic and dance music, it is highly configurable and can be applied to many genres.
- - KeyFinder is the most popular Mac alternative to Mixed in Key.
- - KeyFinder is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Mixed in Key.
Opinions about KeyFinder as a Alternative to Mixed in Key
What started out as a BPM detection tool for DJs, runners and dancers, has become one of the finest iTunes™ library management tools around.
- - beaTunes is the most popular Windows alternative to Mixed in Key.
- - beaTunes is the most popular commercial alternative to Mixed in Key.
Opinions about beaTunes as a Alternative to Mixed in Key
Sononym is a sample browser that organizes your sounds using machine learning, and allows you to explore how they are related to one another.
- - Sononym is the most popular Linux alternative to Mixed in Key.
It provides you with song information for a massive library of music. It gives you key, bpm, and even values like how danceable or happy a song is.
- - Tunebat is the most popular Web-based alternative to Mixed in Key.
Opinions about Tunebat as a Alternative to Mixed in Key
What do you need to create perfect mix? No matter what method you use - harmonic mixing or beatmatching, you will need to know the basic characteristics of the audio track, such as the key and tempo. tuneXplorer will help you find the key of song and BPM value with high accuracy.