BeatInspector is meant to help music producers analyze other tracks for remixing, referencing etc. by displaying relevant data about them, namely their BPM, key, genre, time signature, and average loudness.
- - BeatInspector is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to KeyFinder.
- - BeatInspector is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to KeyFinder.
Mixed In Key is award-winning DJ software that gives you the #1 technique of the world's best DJ's - harmonic mixing.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Mixed in Key is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to KeyFinder.
- - Mixed in Key is the most popular commercial alternative to KeyFinder.
Mixed in Key Features
Opinions about Mixed in Key as a Alternative to KeyFinderAlmost everyone thinks Mixed in Key is a great KeyFinder alternative.
What started out as a BPM detection tool for DJs, runners and dancers, has become one of the finest iTunes™ library management tools around.Suggest and vote on features
It provides you with song information for a massive library of music. It gives you key, bpm, and even values like how danceable or happy a song is.
- - Tunebat is the most popular Web-based alternative to KeyFinder.
What do you need to create perfect mix? No matter what method you use - harmonic mixing or beatmatching, you will need to know the basic characteristics of the audio track, such as the key and tempo. tuneXplorer will help you find the key of song and BPM value with high accuracy.Suggest and vote on features