The most popular alternative is Matchering, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to mix:analog so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting mix:analog alternatives are iZotope Ozone (Paid), Caustic Mastering (Paid), Aria Mastering (Paid) and Audio Mastering (Paid).
- Open-source audio mastering app that masters music based on any reference track you provide.
- Mastering software with a Dynamic EQ, as well as eight component plug-ins and a suite of configurable meters.
- Caustic Mastering is a suite of audio effects that gives you the power to make your tracks pop and impress.
- Aria is an automated analog online audio mastering service delivering professional masters for a fraction of the price.
- Audio Mastering is the fully functional audio mastering application with professional quality delivers an unprecedented level of clarity, punch and warmth to your mix.
- Level.24 is a pro-quality real-time spectrum analyzer, EQ, Compressor and Limiter.
- Lurssen Mastering Console is an application for Mac/PC and iPhone/iPad designed to perform mastering of audio files using the process developed by Grammy Award winning mastering...
- Professional audio mixing and mastering system for iPad.
- MajorDecibel is an instant online music mastering service. Get unlimited mastering including Hi-Res MP3, FLAC, and HD WAV.
- eMastered makes a song sound better through online mastering. The mastering engine was developed by Grammy Award-winning engineers, and offers a better way for creators to get professional sounding audio than ever before.