Microsoft Office Publisher Alternatives for Mac
Microsoft Office Publisher is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Scribus, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to Microsoft Office Publisher and 14 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Microsoft Office Publisher are LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), Adobe InDesign (Paid), Pages (Free) and Affinity Publisher (Paid).
- Scribus is a desktop publishing (DTP) application.
- Powerful vector graphics editor for the office with tools for easily creating charts, diagrams, brochures and more.
- Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software application produced by Adobe Systems.
- Create gorgeous documents in minutes with the Pages for Mac word processor — featuring a stunning design, writing tools, and performance.
- From the earliest days of visualizing the Affinity range, we planned an unrivaled trio of sleek, modern apps tailored to work with the latest technology – ultra-fast, with...
- Swift Publisher is an easy-to-use page layout and desktop publishing app for Mac.
- Computer application for creating and editing complex page layouts in a WYSIWYG environment. It runs on Mac OS X and Windows. It was first released by Quark, Inc.
- Make your own photo greeting cards, menus, invitations, labels, scrapbook pages and more.
- RagTime is both a traditional Office and DTP layout application.
- It’s a word processor, not a nuclear reactor
Perhaps the word processor you’ve been using has 100 times more features than you need. Or it won’t work the way you want it to — too many views or too few, and nothing makes any sense.