The most popular alternative is Trello, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to Metod so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Metod alternatives are Basecamp (Freemium), ClickUp (Freemium), Zenkit (Freemium) and SquidHub (Freemium).
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- Basecamp is a web-based project collaboration tool that allows groups of people to share files, meet deadlines, assign tasks, and centralize feedback.
- ClickUp is an all-in-one project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow.
- Follow your data through its entire lifecycle. From fluid brainstorming and research, through to a structured system for collaborative use, Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything.
- SquidHub is a simple, fun and flexible way to collaborate with friends, family and co-workers. Get a great overview and say goodbye to stress.
- Leantime is a project management system for small teams and startups. Designed to help you manage your projects from ideation to delivery.
- Winio is a simple collaboration tool for everyone, where thousands of individuals - from freelancers to huge teams - unleash their potential, find time to collaborate, make ideas...
- This is online project management web application for personal or business usage. There is a dashboard, project and task lists, messaging system, advanced reports and many other useful features. You can collaborate with your co-workers easily.
- Cercle CRM is a collaboration tool that organizes your contacts or your tasks into visual boards. You can create People Board or Project Board.
- Codecks is a project management tool inspired by Collectible Card Games. We removed all the bloat, and made software that helps you stay sane and deliver your milestones.