Everything you need from tracking runs and rides to logging gym workouts. This is your personal training log and friend.
Automatically sync with your free account on MapMyFitness.com.
The new MapMyFITNESS makes tracking your outdoor fitness activities and adventures easy.
MapMyFITNESS uses the built-in GPS technology of your iPhone to enable you to track your outdoor fitness activities and gets you closer to achieving your health and fitness goals. Step out your front door, hit the road or trail, and this app will effortlessly mark out your path along an interactive map and record essential metrics including duration, distance, pace, speed and elevation. Once you finish your workout, save your data and it automatically uploads to MapMyFitness.com where you can view your route, workout data, and a comprehensive workout history. Plus, the new MapMyFITNESS gives you the ability to easily share your workout data with friends and family via email and Twitter. ... More Info »
The new MapMyFITNESS boasts all of these great features:
* Real-time tracking that measures and displays time, distance, pace, speed and elevation.
* An interactive map that lets you view your current location and exactly where you have traveled along your route.
* Synchronization with your online 'Training Log' on MapMyFitness.com.
* Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill.
* Twitter integration that enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family.
* Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, or speed information. Get your run data in real-time through your headphones.
* And MapMyFitness is FREE.
* Now with ANT+ support:
•Monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time
•Power, Stride, Cadence and other Ant+ sensor types also supported.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.