Magit AlternativesGit Clients & Version Control Systems like Magit
TortoiseGit is a Windows Shell Interface to Git and based on TortoiseSVN. It's open source and can fully be build with freely available software.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TortoiseGit is the most popular Windows alternative to Magit.
- - TortoiseGit is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Magit.
git-cola is a powerful GUI for git, a distributed revision control system. cola's ingredients include git-python and jsonpickle. cola is released under the GNU GPL v2.
Suggest and vote on features
- - git-cola is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Magit.
lazygit is a simple terminal UI for git commands written in Go (Programming Language) with the gocui library.Suggest and vote on features
Commit is an editor that helps you write better Git and Mercurial commit messages.Suggest and vote on features
- No TrackingCommit will not track you or use your personal data.
- No Coding RequiredCommit can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Built-in viewerCommit shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- Privacy focusedCommit is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Commit without registration.
- Works OfflineCommit can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Git SupportCommit supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Syntax HighlightingCommit supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Code FormattingCommit supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
Is a tool for creating commits and managing branches. It was inspired by and initially based on gitool. Written in Tcl/Tk. Stable versions are shipped with Core Git since version 1.5.Suggest and vote on features
- Git Supportgit-gui supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
Thermal is a free, open-source, cross-platform Git GUI built by developers for developers. It's a desktop application built with Electron & Vue.js, allowing you to manage your Git repositories at one place by providing a simple to use graphic interface with built-in...Thermal has no features, suggest some!
Git GUI Client. Open Source, Free Software (GPL v2). Run on Windows, macOS and Linux. Written in C++. Powered by Qt 5.Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportGuitar supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
Eclipse Team plugin for the revision control system git. Allows you to check in files, mark files as tracked/untracked, and view history. Not all git operations are supported.Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportEGit supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
Giggle is a graphical frontend for the git content tracker (think of gitk on GTK+).Suggest and vote on features
- Git SupportGiggle supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
Gitti is a Git Client for Mac OS X designed to help users never have to touch the command line. With a highly modular and organized interface, Gitti logically separates each step in your Git workflow to maximize your efficiency.Suggest and vote on features
- Git Supportgitti supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.