Magic Portals Alternatives
Portal™ is a puzzle game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay.Represent entire series of Portal games.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Portal is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Magic Portals.
- - Portal is the most popular commercial alternative to Magic Portals.
- Single playerPortal has one or more single player game modes.
- MultiplayerPortal offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Works OfflinePortal can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Online co-opYou can team-up with two or more players over the internet in Portal to play cooperatively.
- Achievements SupportedPortal offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- Local co-opPortal supports two or more players to play cooperatively exclusively with each other from the same device and/or via LAN/System Link.
- Split-screen multiplayerPortal can split the screen equally so that each player has their dedicated Point of View.
Mari0 is an open source fan-made video game that combines elements of the video games Super Mario Bros and Portal.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Mari0 is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Magic Portals.
- Single playerMari0 has one or more single player game modes.
- MultiplayerMari0 offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Local multiplayerMari0 allows two or more players to play from the same device and/or via LAN/System Link againts each other or against players in another location.
- Endless gameplayMari0 offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- PortableMari0 can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Narbacular Drop is an environmental puzzle game in a fantasy setting, where the player navigates a dungeon with two interconnected portals. The dungeon has a series of traps and puzzles, which the player must solve by moving around objects in the environment using the portals.Suggest and vote on features
Narbacular Drop Features
Quantum Conundrum is a first-person action video game by Airtight Games and published by Square Enix. It is designed by Kim Swift, who formerly worked at Valve as a lead designer on the critically acclaimed Portal.Suggest and vote on features
Quantum Conundrum Features
See high res text graphics. Master physics bending puzzles. Escape the test chambers. Play ASCIIpOrtal! The text-based game with a geometry breaking physics gun.Suggest and vote on features
The project seems to be abandoned. Last version, 1.3 beta 7, released in Jult 2011, can be still downloaded from Github
Portile is a 2d, tile-based take on Narbacular Drop (more than Portal, because momentum plays a big part in Portal, and it doesn’t play any part in this).Suggest and vote on features
On a verge of a great discovery, Doctor Hoctor Boing has been sabotaged, Doctor Hoctor and his laboratory companion the squirrel have been framed by the Professor Crappy. The lab's compounds stolen and professor Crappy ran through a puzzle of portals! What to do?!
- - Doctor Hoctor Boing is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Magic Portals.
Finish the game by completing numerous 3D puzzles based in underground chambers. Only with the A978 Wormhole Gun will you have the ability to create wormholes allowing you to complete the level. In addition, you must use the cubes and buttons around the various parts of the...Suggest and vote on features
Magrunner is a puzzle/fps like Portal, but instead of using a portal gun, you use a magnetic gun to solve puzzles.Suggest and vote on features
Magrunner: Dark Pulse Features
The time has come. The best mobile logical game ever has arrived to iOS. If you like portals and puzzles, than you have already made the right choice. Just download game and challenge yourself. Support project and get even more benefits.Portalize has no features, suggest some!