Free LTspice AlternativesCircuit Simulators & Electronic Design Automation Tools like LTspice
The Quite Universal Circuit Simulator (QUCS) is an integrated circuit simulator allowing the simulation and graphical presentation of results of large-signal, small-signal and noise behavior in circuits.
QUCS has no features, suggest some!
- - QUCS is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to LTspice.
- - QUCS is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to LTspice.
Comments about QUCS as a Alternative to LTspiceMost users think QUCS is a great LTspice alternative.Guest
it is much easier to operate compared to Lt Spice3
Suggest and vote on features
- - Circuit JS is the most popular Web-based alternative to LTspice.
Circuit JS Features
Comments about Circuit JS as a Alternative to LTspiceSome users think Circuit JS is a great LTspice alternative, some don't.Guest
CircuitJS does not run Spice (the core circuit simulator used by LTSpice, PSpice, and others). CircuitJS does not have built-in models for manufactured components nor does it allow you to define your own subcircuits. It was never built for commercial circuit design (while LTSpice was).0Guest
Too simplistic compared to LTspice2Guest
Browser version is not the same as running locally1
This is a puzzle game in which you need to combine the components into a single circuit: connect all computers to a network server, bring water to the taps, etc.Suggest and vote on features
- PortablePipeWalker can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
OpenModelica – A Free Modelica Environment! OpenModelica is an open-source Modelica-based modeling and simulation environment intended for industrial and academic usage. Its long-term development is supported by a non-profit organization – the Open Source Modelica Consortium (OS.Suggest and vote on features
KTechLab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics. It supports circuit simulation, program development for microcontrollers and simulating the programmed microcontroller together with its application circuit.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedKtechlab is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableKtechlab can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightKtechlab consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineKtechlab can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Ktechlab without registration.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Ktechlab.
- Dark ModeKtechlab supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeKtechlab doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsKtechlab can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Design and simulate electronic circuits! All joking aside, this time you will understand how electronic circuits work. "I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv "A fully realized circuit simulator" - EDA360 Insider Build any circuit, tap play button, a.
Everycircuit has no features, suggest some!
- - Everycircuit is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to LTspice.
Comments about Everycircuit as a Alternative to LTspicepros, cons and recent comments
Simplistic circuit simulator for the phone (and the browser, but when on desktop why not use a proper simulator ...). Has all your basic building blocks for simple electronic circuits.0
Electronic circuit simulator for STEM works online, Simulate and troubleshoot broken circuits in a rich simulation environment, easy to learn.Suggest and vote on features
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
Ngspice is a mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator. Its code is based on three open source software packages: Spice3f5, Cider1b1 and Xspice. Ngspice is part of gEDA project, a full GPL'd suite of Electronic Design Automation tools.Ngspice has no features, suggest some!
oregano - An electrical engineering tool for GNOME
oregano is an application for schematic capture and simulation of electronic circuits. The actual simulation is performed by Berkeley Spice, or GNUcap or the new generation ngspice which is required for simulation, but not neces.Oregano has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The last version is from December 2015.
Qucs-S is a spin-off of the Qucs cross-platform circuit simulator. "S" letter indicates SPICE. The purpose of the Qucs-S subproject is to use free SPICE circuit simulation kernels with the Qucs GUI.Qucs-S has no features, suggest some!
Comments about Qucs-S as a Alternative to LTspicepros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Harmonic Balance simulation and Xyce!0