loxx AlternativesWeb Log & Log Analyzers like loxx
LogExpert is a Windows tail program (a GUI replacement for the Unix tail command). LogExpert is free for non-commercial or commercial use.
- - LogExpert is the most popular Windows alternative to loxx.
- - LogExpert is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to loxx.
The SPHW LogViewer is the perfect companion for software developers or administrators. With its functions, you can easily keep an overview and track down problems very quickly. The SPHW LogViewer was developed with the aim of sustainably improving the productivity as well as the...
- - SPHW LogViewer is the most popular Linux alternative to loxx.
Opinions about SPHW LogViewer as a Alternative to loxx
glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind. glogg can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less.
- - glogg is the most popular Mac alternative to loxx.
Last update was in May 2017.
BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool.
Real-time file viewing
- Optimised real-time viewing engine
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Scroll to any point in the whole file instantly
- View files over a network
- Configurable line wrapping
The latest version of the application is from November 2006.
SnakeTail is a Windows tail application for monitoring text log files. You can also monitor Windows event logs. Multiple window modes are supported (MDI, Tabbed, Floating).
Looking for a better way to view log files? LogViewPlus is a professional log viewer that can parse, read and analyse log files in a variety of different formats.
- - LogViewPlus is the most popular commercial alternative to loxx.
LOG4VIEW helps you find areas of code and bugs and identify performance issues. Powerful filters enable you to quickly filter out the log lines you are currently interested in from several millions of log lines.
Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux.
logsniffer is a sophisticated open source web tool for viewing, monitoring and analyzing log data. It provides a modern and intuitive end to end web interface and log viewer to keep an eye on all your logs - in one place and in real-time.
- - logsniffer is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to loxx.
logsniffer is no longer maintained. Last version, 0.5.6, released in July 2016, can be still downloaded from GitHub.Warning
The link goes to a scam website now.