The most popular alternative is Crowdin. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try OmegaT or LF Aligner. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Lokalize so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Lokalize alternatives are SDL TRADOS (Paid), Text United (Paid), locize (Paid) and BabelEdit (Paid).
- Simply marvellous tools for translators. Zingword is the new and easy to use CAT tool - you won’t have to relearn everything.
- Applanga is a flexible & easy to use cloud-based platform that automates the translation process for iOS, Android, OSX, Unity and web apps.
- Localise.io helps you manage localisation of iOS and Android applications without resubmitting it to the App Store or Google Play.
- Localize is a very convenient service that provides SDK and online update for iOS and Android apps translation.
- The Felix translation memory system can help you be a more productive and consistent translator. Get the benefits of translation memory without the pain.Key Benefits:
- Translating text for hours doesn't have to be painful.
Meet tradugo, a clutter-free, cloud-based app for translators looking for something different.
- SimpleLocalize is a continuous localization service. The translations are managed in your SimpleLocalize project and published from there to the SimpleLocalize CDN to be consumed from your application.
- i18nexus is designed to manage and automate translations for your website or web application. Integrate quickly and seamlessly with React, Angular, Vue.js and more!
- Automate the translation process of Adobe InDesign files.
- Translation management that combines traditional translation technology with state-of-the-art artificial intelligence.