Sematext lets you store, index, and search all kinds of logs (server logs, container logs, application logs, mobile app logs…), enabling access to them in one place. Sematext also analyzes your logs for optimal health while detecting anomalies, so you don’t have to. Sematext Logs is a fully managed ELK in the Cloud. It eliminates the burden of having to manage Elasticsearch clusters and its infrastructure. It’s compatible with a large number of log shippers, logging libraries, platforms, and frameworks. This makes it super simple to aggregate, analyze, and alert on logs from a wide variety of sources.
Other features include:
- Flexible app-scoped pricing based on plan, volume, and retention selection, where each Logs App can have a different plan, volume, and retention, giving you lots of control over costs
- No overage fees
- Multi-user access control (RBAC) lets you control who can see and do what
- Ability for users to switch between multiple accounts and access specific Logs Apps, alerts, dashboards, etc.
- Integrated Kibana in addition to the native Sematext UI
- Threshold and anomaly-based alerting
- Built-in ChatOps integrations such as email, PagerDuty, Slack, OpsGenie, VictorOps, Nagios, Zapier, and many more
- Easier and faster troubleshooting through correlation of logs with metrics and other types of events
- Real-time live-tail view useful for spotting new and rare errors (e.g. after a release)
- Supports all major Syslog message formats, protocols, and daemons
- Exposes the Elasticsearch API making it easy to use with many popular log shipping tools, libraries, and systems that know how to ship logs to Elasticsearch
- Super quick to set up and start shipping logs with a number of out of the box log parsing rules
- Secure log shipping via TLS/SSL/HTTPS
- Multiple location options let you choose where your data is stored (e.g. US or EU)... More Info »