Logitech Gaming Software Alternatives
Customisation of Logitech mouse or keyboard settings, device information, additional functionality such as sharing input devices over multiple computers.
- - Logitech Options is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Logitech Gaming Software.
- - Logitech Options is the most popular free alternative to Logitech Gaming Software.
Comments about Logitech Options as a Alternative to Logitech Gaming Software
Is just for keyboard and mice, doesn't support G130
Piper is a graphical user interface to configure gaming mice. Configuration options include changing the resolution (DPI) of the mouse, adding and removing profiles, setting LED colors and changing button behaviors.
- - Piper is the most popular Linux alternative to Logitech Gaming Software.
- - Piper is the most popular Open Source alternative to Logitech Gaming Software.
Add devices to your Unifying receiver.
This software will allow you to add or remove compatible mice, keyboards and other devices to your unifying receiver.
The tiny receiver stays plugged in.
HydraMouse enables you to remap mouse buttons and to assign various actions to them. It is the only program in the world which can work not only with mice with up to 5 buttons, but also with many models of multi-button mice of various manufacturers (Microsoft, Logitech, Genius...
- - HydraMouse is the most popular commercial alternative to Logitech Gaming Software.
Keyboarding Master is a gaming and application tool that provides its users with the ability to custom configure their input devices for specific applications within a unified configuration environment. Keyboarding Master supports Linux.
Keyboarding Master Features
This is the next generation Razer device configuration tool bringing the Razer gaming experience to the free open source world.
Razer device configuration tool Features
Comments about Razer device configuration tool as a Alternative to Logitech Gaming Software
It doesn't support Logitech Devices.1
It's a different brand :/0