Linux Wifi Hotspot
Feature-rich wifi hotspot creator for Linux which provides both GUI and command-line interface. It is also able to create a hotspot using the same wifi card which is con...
- Free • Open Source
What is Linux Wifi Hotspot?
Create virtual wifi hotspot using same wifi card which is connected to an AP + many features (a GUI tool).
- Share your wifi like in Windows - Use wifi and enable hotspot at the same time.
- Share access point from any network interface
- MAC filter
- Includes Both command line and gui.
- Support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Need to be compatible with your wifi adapter). Ex: You have connected to the 5GHz network and share a connection with 2.4GHz.
- Select Channel.
- Hide SSID
- Show the connected devices
Linux Wifi Hotspot Screenshots
Linux Wifi Hotspot Features
Linux Wifi Hotspot information
- 1,806 Stars
- 201 Forks
- 71 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about Linux Wifi Hotspot as an alternative
It can create virtual wifi hotspot using the same wifi card which is connected to an internet source just like connectify on windows PC
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
CategoryNetwork & Admin
Recent user activities on Linux Wifi Hotspot
- CIAvash added Wireless as a feature to Linux Wifi Hotspot
- CIAvash liked Linux Wifi Hotspot
- Maoholguin added Linux Wifi Hotspot as alternative(s) to Airport Utility
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review