LinMin Snapshot Manager Alternatives
DCImanager is a platform for managing physical equipment, which helps to optimize the use of computing power, improve the efficiency of the IT department, and flexibly transform the infrastructure according to business tasks.
- - DCImanager is the most popular Linux alternative to LinMin Snapshot Manager.
- - DCImanager is the most popular commercial alternative to LinMin Snapshot Manager.
Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management. It helps document hardware assets, network addresses, space in racks, networks configuration and much much more!
- - RackTables is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to LinMin Snapshot Manager.
- - RackTables is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to LinMin Snapshot Manager.
Ubersmith is a global leader in billing, infrastructure and help desk software and services for the cloud. Hundreds of organizations rely on Ubersmith to better serve their customers, increase revenue and lower costs.
DCIM, Data Center Infrastructure Management, is a software that gives data center operators the ability to run efficient data center operations.
- - DCIM is the most popular Web-based alternative to LinMin Snapshot Manager.
The system joins industrial, network and security management modules in one solid core, facilitating deployment and lowering data center OPEX.
- - AggreGate Data Center Supervisor is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to LinMin Snapshot Manager.
AggreGate Data Center Supervisor Features
EasyDCIM enables data centers to control and track previous disparate or completely lacking systems as well as open that control to their own customers which results in efficiency, convenience, cost savings and increased business valuations.
A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in 2014, 2015, 2016, Nlyte is the leading provider of Data Center Infrastructure Management and has the largest and most sophisticated DCIM implementations in the world with a modern, web-services architecture.